Preliminary Round (all guests)
- All guests (or those who wish) will play a 9-dart challenge on dart boards set up around the room with each board having a referee.
- The 2 highest scoring players from each table will then form the team to represent their company in the knock-out tournament.
Main knock-out competition
- The knock-out matches will be fully refereed and played in a format of 1 leg x 501. Team members will take turns to throw 3 darts.
- From the Quarter Finals, the matches will be played on the main stage complete with close up cameras, announcer, their own entry music and coaching from one of the professional players. A once in a life time experience!
- After the final, the 4 professionals will play and exhibition head-to-head match over a TV style format.
The overall lucky winners will receive £250 CASH + £250 towards a charity of their choice.